Friday, June 26, 2009

FISHING UPDATE

Okay so Mom is VERY jealous!!! I just heard from the Lil'Ben he is having an awesome time. His dad and he got there yesterday afternoon and have been to the beach and are staying in a beautiful condo. There first fishing expedition was this morning and they called a little while ago to tell me Lil'Ben caught a sailfish - it broke the hook before it made it into the boat but I am hopeful someone got great pictures. Lil'Ben (and Big Ben) are on cloud 9 this is definitely there type of adventure ---THANK YOU The Way Outfitters! They also caught alot of fish that actually made it into the boat!

I'll keep posting as I hear more, they were planning on building sandcastles and going boogie boarding this afternoon! Pictures as soon as I get them - I promise.

Shaun and I are having fun - not quite as much fun but we had dinner and Slurpee's with friends last night and tomorrow we are going to the circus with the Boyd girls (his cousins). Please say a few extra prayers for Ben and Shaun's cousin Caroline, she fell / jumped off the swing set last night and broke her leg! A 1 1/2 year old in a full leg cast during the summer should be lots of fun! So we are going to go check on her tonight and maybe kidnap a sister or two to give her mom and dad a break!

Thats all for now - we'll keep the fishing stories coming!

Love always

Erin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Sure sounds like they're having a ball!! What a wonderful outfit that is!! Sorry to hear about the broken leg. How terrible for such a little one! Shaun will enjoy the circus. That's one of my favorite things!! I always have to get cotton candy.yummmmmmmmm!!
Have a wonderful time.
Much love and many prayers,
Mrs. Rita

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Ben that is the coolest game of connect four Abby and I have ever seen!!!

Really! Where do you get that????

Hugs,
Abby, Sarah, Kerry and Aboo (our faithful Akita)