Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Having a good week!

Hello Everyone,

Just checking in and letting you know I'm having a good week. I went to the eye doctor today and she said my eye was getting much better so no surgery!! Good news since my mom and I didn't even know they were thinking of surgery!!! I am excited for Friday night - I get to spend the night at Ms Jessica's house (so does Shaun) - my mom and dad are going to a mardi gras ball. I sure hope Shaun doesn't wake us all up at 3am like he did today.

I signed up to be on a soccer team, I start practice the first week 0f February! But I'll miss my first game because I will be at Disney!

I met with the Make-a-wish ladies on Saturday. They were very nice. I told them I wanted a cruise ship - but I think we negotiated down to going on a cruise, we will see what they say. I don't have anywhere to park a cruise ship anyway!

My teacher Ms Jessica was sick today. I sure do miss her when she is gone. I hope she feels better soon.

Okay gotta go help my mom clean the house - Its my job to keep Shaun busy so he doesn't mess stuff up just as mom gets it picked up. Its a VERY difficult job, I should ask for a raise!

Love ya all - thanks for all the messages.

Here is my joke.....

What does the alien loose when he leaves in his his flying saucer?

He bumps his head.

If you get this joke please explain it to my mom she just thinks I'm nuts!

Lil'Ben

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahoy Ben,

Great news about the eye doctor. We're glad it was new news and good news!!!

A cruise ship...what about a pirate ship????

Sorry Ben we can't help out with explaining the joke to your mom but loved it anyway.

Here's a joke you can share with your Uncle Mike...

Why can't a bicycle stand up?
Because it's two tired!

Here's one from our son Jeff...

Why do basketball players love cookies?
Because they can dunk them!

And here's one from Dave...
Why does a wrestler bring a key to the match?
To get out of a headlock!

Sure hope you'll be rooting for the Cardinals in the Super Bowl!

Adios amigos,
Dave and Ginger

Anonymous said...

Hey Ben,

Being on a soccer team sounds like so much fun! Make sure you tell me when your games are and I will come watch you play. Hmm...if you go on a cruise, you better watch that Shaunee doesn't try to go swimming! You are going to have so much fun at Ms. Jessica's house Friday night. Love you buddy.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ben,
Great news about the eye doctor and the cruise. I'm sure your dad would find some place to park the cruise ship if you were to get one, but I think the cruise will be more fun than owning the ship.
I hope I can see you practice soccer when I see you next week. I am really excited about spending time with you and Shaun again. If you keep helping mom with Shaun I am sure she will give you a raise.
Love Grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben,
We sure hope you will invite us all to one of your soccer games sometime soon. I know Emma would really like to watch a game.

Have a good time at Ms. Jessica's house for your sleep over. That sounds like more fun than a Mardi Gras ball.

Take care. Our love and prayers,
Emma, Noah, Margaret and Rob Jaques

Anonymous said...

Goooooooood morning Ben.I sure am looking forward to watching you play soccor. You will have a great time playing! Going a cruise? Man, oh man, that sounds like fun!
Don't let Ms. Jessica keep you up all night on Friday night. ha ha
Sounds to me like you're in for a raise. That's a big job keeping Shaun busy!!
I hope Ms. Jessica is feeling better today and will be in school. We all miss her when she's not there!!
Won't be long and you'll be at Disney!! yea!!!!!
Love you bunches and bunches
Mrs. Rita

Uncle Peter and Aunt Robyn said...

Hey Ben -

Good to hear that your eye appt. went well! I'm so glad!! And, it sounds like Disney is right around the corner. Say hello to Mickey Mouse for me (he may not remember me because I haven't seen him in a long time, but it's always good to say hello!). Have fun with Ms. Jessica Friday night! Sounds like a cool sleep-over, so long as Shaun actually sleeps!! No fair waking everyone up in the middle of the night!! Have an awesome day little buddy! Love, Aunt Robyn

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy,

I'm glad you are having fun at school. I really missed you when I was sick, but now i'm better and we get to have a sleepover tomorrow night. Yay! I can't wait. See you tomorrow at school. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben,
You have to let us know when your games are, because we would love to come watch you play. I bet you and Shaun are going to have a great time at Ms Jessica's. I talk to your mom the other day and when we get a Chance we are going to come over for a playdate. Brandi's excited and by the way she loved your video we made at school today. well good night
The Brathbury Family

Anonymous said...

Hey, Ben,

Sounds like everything's cruising along, excuse the pun. I always liked soccer. Hope you do too. Good news about your eyes!!! I know you're a big help to your mom. She's so busy this week getting ready for the big inspection out at work Monday, I know she appreciates your help with Shaun. Here's another birdie joke for you:

What is black and white and black and white and black and white?

A penguin falling downstairs. (Poor penguin.)
One of my favorite books is MR. POPPER'S PENGUINS. He gets one and fixes up a home for it in his refrigerator (or what they called ice box then.)

Love, Megan's mom, Peg